Martin® Style Drop In Saddles
We make the best Martin® drop in saddles in 3 different lengths and in 4 diffferent materials so you need to scroll through the below offerings to determine what you need.
The 3 lengths are:
1) The 3 inch Martin® saddle length - an exact profile of the Martin factory short saddle.
2) The Shoulder saddle at 3.75 inch length.
3) The long 4.2" Martin thru saddle length.
These Martin® size drop-In saddles are available in these four materials:
1) White Bone
2) Vintage Golden Color Bone
3) Fossil Mammoth Ivory (Available internationally but not to US states of CA,NY,NJ, HI, NV, or IL)
4) Fossil Walrus Ivory (No international sales and not to US states of CA,NY, NJ, HI, NV, or IL)
The saddles we make are expertly machined and finely sanded smooth for a Drop-In or a nearly Drop-In experience. The Martin® thickness saddles are machined and finished smooth to .105" - .110" thickness - the most seen thickness for a perfect drop-in.
These are finely machined and sanded very smooth to within a few thousandths of an inch of correct thickness. They have the proper radius on the top but the tops are not compensated nor rounded. These are what most original manufacturer saddles are - a top that has a radius that is not rounded over or compensated.
Made in our Dover, Ohio shop. These are nice and the price is right !
See products below !